Home is where the heart is so it goes without saying we want our property to exude beauty and comfort. If your home isn’t quite there yet, don’t fret as it is fairly simple to make a few home renovation lewisville updates that improve the style, mood, ambiance, and the value of your home. Check out five cool home renovations you’ll appreciate on the list below and make that call to a pro!
1. New Siding: Siding averages a 20-30 year lifetime but may need to be replaced before this time. If your siding looks rough due to old age or damage, upgrade and enjoy added curb appeal once more.
2. Patio/Deck addition: A patio or deck provides a great space outside of the home to relax and unwind, enjoy the fresh air, BBQ with family, or even enjoy hanging out with friends. Every home needs a deck or a patio.
3. Garage addition: Homes with attached or detached garages are more valuable than homes without garages. They’re also easier to sell if that time should ever come. While it is a major renovation, most homeowners find it worthy of their time and money.
4. Sunroom: Consider adding a sunroom if you want to add on another room at a fraction of the cost of a regular room addition. A sunroom is versatile, fun and gives you access to the outdoors without pests, sunshine, and other worries.
5. Kitchen Upgrades: The kitchen is one of the most important rooms in the home. Renovating the kitchen is simple thanks to the many ideas that enhance the space and style of the room. Update or reface the cabinets, add a backsplash, install new flooring, or paint the walls. With so many ideas, kitchen remodeling is simple.
Improve your home space with the ideas above and fall in love with your home all over again.